Group Product Manager - Biz Growth
Yelp, London, England, United Kingdom
Connecting people with great local businesses
Where You Come In:
- Lead the Local Biz Growth team in London, including overall metrics, business impact, product vision, and roadmap.
- Hire and develop a team of product managers into strong leaders and help your team craft their objectives, KPIs, and roadmaps.
- Use data, market, and customer research to define a product roadmap with a focus on driving growth for the local SMB segment for Yelp.
- Communicate your vision, strategy, and roadmap with executive leadership.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as marketing, design, and engineering, and bring them together to execute on a common vision.
- Be an ambassador for your team and their initiatives.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- Several years of hands-on experience delivering highly successful and innovative products that drive impact and revenue.
- Experience leading a team of PMs: you’re personally invested in coaching, mentoring, and making great PMs even better.
- Focused on building businesses, not features: entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics.
- Creative thinking: you can define the right goals to drive a business successfully and bring creative thinking to deliver on those goals.
- Biased toward action: you’re constantly pushing for alignment and execution. You’re scrappy and encourage your team to be resourceful.
- You set a high bar for your own contributions and the people you work with. You work well with others, and they’re excited to have you on their team.
- You align with Yelp’s mission of connecting people with great local businesses, and already have ideas about how to make those connections stronger.
What You'll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, a collaborative team, and a dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase plan.
- 25 days paid holiday (rising to 29 with service), plus one floating holiday.
- £150 monthly reimbursement to help cover remote working expenses.
- £75 caregiver reimbursement to support dependent care for families.
- Private health insurance, including dental and vision.
- Flexible working hours and meeting-free Wednesdays.
- Regular 3-day Hackathons, bi-weekly learning groups, and productivity spending to support and encourage your career growth.
- Opportunities to participate in digital events and conferences.
- Public transportation season ticket loan.
- £56 per month to use toward qualifying wellness expenses.
- Central location, a fully stocked kitchen, adjustable sitting/standing desks, quarterly offsites, locally roasted coffee, happy hours, and more!
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 127 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.
Want to learn more about Yelp? Visit Yelp's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.