Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Please note: Your application must include a link to your website/online portfolio.
Our Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated Websites. Our work is leaps and bounds beyond our competitors and is seen by millions of people across the globe. The team includes Project Management, Visual Design, and Software Engineering experts that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We value things like: curiosity, failing forward, productivity hacks, excellent communication, a sense of humor, and confidence without ego.
We're Growing! Yext is continuing to build our creative team and we are hiring 2019 summer interns! You will learn how to design elegant solutions to complex problems along with our Creative Lead, fellow Visual Designers, Project Managers and the Software Engineering Team. You’ll gain experience working alongside our world-class visual design team to make responsive Web layouts for coveted Fortune 500 consumer brands, assisting with building our catalogue of UI design patterns, and helping improve our team’s craft.
- Assist with producing high-quality visual Web designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect a client’s brand, enforce a language, and help accomplish both business and user goals in our product
- Push creativity, constructively challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
- Innovatively adapt our in-house atomic design system to match client branding
- Hone precision and practical design skills
- Partner with Software Engineers to implement your designs just as you had envisioned
- Pursuing BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience with a graduation date between December 2019 and August 2020
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Invision App, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A jaw-dropping online portfolio, free of typos
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap screen sizes and 12-column grid principle
- Experience designing for variable data (CMS-driven layouts)
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Interaction design sensibility
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, unlimited snacks, and a daily meal allowance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Ad Ops Manager
Giphy, New York City, NY
Senior Director of Strategic Sourcing - Marketing
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Software Dev Engineer (DevOps)
SonicWall, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Associate Architect/Architect - .NET
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Government Services - Senior Project Manager
Exiger, New York, NY
Senior Financial Analyst
Mozilla, San Francisco, Mountain View