Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext’s Product Strategy Team is seeking a Product Strategy Localization Lead to spearhead localization efforts, strategic research, get-to-market strategy, and new product training/adoption in Berlin, Germany.
- Contribute to a fast-paced agile team and participate in multiple aspects of strategy and operations including planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects and releases.
- Lead efforts to localize product marketing content, technical documentation, and get-to-market strategy for the EMEA revenue channel.
- Pitch and present Yext’s technology, vision, and value in sales calls and at events.
- Conduct market and product research on trends happening in data and search space.
- Dive deep into our competitors’ offerings to educate our sales teams and position us to win.
- Analyze data and identify trends within product, revenue, financial lines of business.
- Continually look for ways to test and optimize the content and format of our sales and product messaging, to enable our sales teams to present the right message and materials to the right buyers at the right time.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to generate and distribute deliverables presenting strategic planning initiatives.
- Responsibility for other projects in product management, marketing, revenue analysis as they arise.
- BA/BS or similar college level education
- 5+ years of general Strategic Planning, Corporate Strategy, Consulting, or Product Marketing
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Business proficiency in English and German, French is also preferable but not required
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Proven understanding of B2B SaaS sales process, ideally at a marketing technology provider, and experience working at the intersection of product, marketing, and sales.
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.