The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a Senior Director, Strategic Alliances to own and grow existing Alliance Partnerships (Agencies, Digital Consultancies, Technology Companies) and to establish new Alliance Partnership opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to work top agencies and marketing organizations through managing partnerships with agency influencers and decision-makers. In this role you will identify sales and business-development opportunities and collaborate with direct sellers on the team regarding specific client opportunities. Your track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex agencies to drive deep relationships, mindshare and opportunities for Yext.
This will be an individual contributor role, working from regions within EMEA. Your initial training will take place in New York, NY.
- Collaborate and consult with major agency partners with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Builds relationships with c-level executives at agency partners to structure effective joint go to market plans
- Develop and cultivate alliance relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Analyze data trends and alliances’ client performance, develop strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations
- Assist with the development of and promote new revenue initiatives for Yext
- Evangelize Yext at agency events and conferences
- Champion new product releases, internally and externally act as a partner to the agencies to support their customers' success in their Yext product investments
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholders cross-functionally and acts as a partner to the direct sales team
- Achieve and exceed quota expectations through identification, qualification and closure of new accounts, and through upsell and cross-sell of current business
- Develop creative ways to engage and evangelize Yext products and offerings across multiple practices, offices and overlay teams
- Fosters strategic relationships with partners through working in-market to structure symbiotic partnerships with agencies and signing agencies and partners into Yext referral program
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Fluent in German
- 7+ years of experience in digital or technology sales; experience with EMEA agencies/partners preferred
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Holds a solid understanding of the EMEA Agency landscape
- Experience in a fast-paced agency environment or experience managing large partnerships at a software company
- Established relationships and presence within the digital agency marketplace
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Android Development Lead
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Senior Staff Accountant
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Business Development Representative
JumpCrew, Nashville TN, US
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA
Director of Recruiting
Bishop Fox, All
Senior Data Scientist
Coursera, Mountain View, CA