Account Executives on the Mid-Market Sales team are responsible for selling to mid-size opportunities within Yext’s Enterprise clients. You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offering. With a sales model that fosters collaboration and supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career.
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within Yext’s mid-size corporate sales segment
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Yext vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales or relevant account management experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 1000 deals
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles - demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud - SRE Director
Business Developer - Poland
Enterprise Account Executive - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom
Inside Sales Consultant
Endurance International Group, Fort Collins, Colorado
Account Manager, Agency and Strategic Partnerships