Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Corporate Engineering team. This brand new role will be instrumental in maintaining and improving the business systems we use internally. We are looking for individuals with strong problem solving skills and attention to detail. This person must also have good communication skills and be enthusiastic about they work they do.
- Manage Administration and Maintenance of Business Systems.
- Develop and maintain enhancements, configurations and customizations of systems to meet evolving business needs.
- Build out and maintain systems’ administration processes and documentation.
- Triage and/or resolve incoming service tickets for systems.
- License Management/Renewals Negotiation and Procurement for Business Systems.
- Work cross functionally to identify process improvements and system enhancement/automation opportunities.
- Work with Security Team to understand impact of adding new processes and systems.
- Develop expertise to support and conduct training for end users.
- Maintain roles/permissions for all systems and work with Internal Audit to ensure compliance.
- Supports both our internal and external audit/compliance teams by coordinating information requests and requirements.
- Work with various teams and leadership to implement new business systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, or other quantitative discipline.
- 1-3 years experience.
- Superior analysis and problem solving skills.
- Results Driven (Prioritizing, Taking Initiative, Taking Ownership).
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- SQL a plus.
- Previous experience with Salesforce and Zendesk a plus.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Distribution Center (DC) Warehouse Associate- SIGNING BONUS
Brooks Running, US, Indiana, Whitestown
Quality Control Analyst (Call Center)
CoverHound, Westlake Village
Vice President - Solution Engineering (Professional Services)
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Associate Director, Office Services
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Associate Manager, Technical Operations Europe
Bluebird Bio, Zug, Zug, Switzerland