Associate Client Support Specialist, White Glove Services
Yext, New York, NY
We put business on the map
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Want to work in a fast-growing startup, take on new challenges and help people? Yext is looking for energetic self-starters that will help keep us ahead of the curve. This entry-level position is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and prove yourself by becoming a Yext platform expert and immediately providing value to our customers. The White Glove Services Team is a group of smart, social people who enjoy consulting with customers and helping to solve problems. We support the field users and franchisees of our most strategic Enterprise clients as they utilize various Yext products to manage their digital presence and information. Here, you can let your personality shine and come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers and for the team.
In this role, you’ll be interfacing with our entire Enterprise product suite including Pages, Reviews, Listings, Knowledge Assistant and more! You will gain a comprehensive understanding of complex enterprise businesses’ digital strategy/goals while providing personalized, consultative, and technical support – or as we call it, “White Glove” support. Onboarding includes a comprehensive training program, which will empower you with skills, resources, and confidence to apply your individual talents to Yext and our customers.
- Establish yourself as a dependable, solution-oriented Yextpert who can creatively and professionally advise clients on digital best practices
- Troubleshoot platform and client-specific inquiries via telephone, email, and chat
- Provide consultative support and training through advisory-style phone calls
- Work cross-functionally with the Client Success, Operations, Engineering and Product teams in order to deliver full 360-support
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Interpret customer requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs internally
- Craft help articles and other support materials to empower users to serve themselves
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- The ability to think creatively, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills
- Evidence of taking leadership or distinguishing yourself from your peers, especially in team or social activities
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of people (i.e. small business owners from a variety of industries, internal employees across different departments).
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Basic understanding of the Yext product suite
- Ability to work 40 hours/week during set business hours
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager of Programming Strategy
Ellation, San Francisco
Associate, Talent Acquisition
Axios, Arlington, VA
Business Analyst, Point of Sale
Aptos, Saint-Laurent, Montreal, QC, Canada
Splash, New York, NY
Site Operations Associate
Deliveroo, Hong Kong
Japan // Producer - Tokyo Office
Moment Factory, Tokyo