Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager based in Shanghai to support Yext enterprise customers. You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the Yext platform. Yext Client Success Managers play an integral role in our business by building strong working relationships with each and every client, driving annual renewals and upsells. CSMs will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs. Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
- Establish trusted relationships with clients by maximizing engagement
- Onboard new clients into Yext seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Act as internal advocate for clients to execute delivery goals
- Elicit client feedback for our product and roadmap in China
- Enthusiastic engagement with clients across portfolio
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently and evaluate satisfaction
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Ensure client is able to fully leverage Yext to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct check in points with key clients
- Extraordinary communication skills and organized project management
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 2+ years of experience in Digital or Technology Account Management or client-facing roles
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Extraordinary client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly competent at time management and prioritization
- Experience in data analysis and Excel work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Presales Consultant - Dynamics AX/D365
Hitachi Solutions, Chicago IL, US
Senior Global Content Lead
Manager, Real Estate Transactions
Knotel, Knotel Miami
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
SVP/VP Account Services - Med Comm
BGB Group, NY, NY
Network & Security
Paytm Labs, Noida