Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a motivated, creative, self-sufficient, and high energy Order Management & Contracts Specialist to join our Finance team to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for working closely with the sales and legal teams to understand various contract terms and identify process improvement and internal control gaps. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Perform the final review of a sales contract before it is accepted by the finance team and entered into our systems
- Liaise with both the legal and sales teams to understand various contract terms and discuss with the finance team the implications on our billing process, accounting policies and business policies
- Identify discrepancies in contracts and resolve issues with the sales and/or legal team
- Ensure data included in the contract agrees to the internal systems prior to approval and is in line with our business policies
- Act as the final approver for all revenue contracts before they are accepted by the Company
- Assist the finance team with identifying underlying process issues and internal control gaps, propose process changes and new controls as necessary
- Measure performance and report metrics to the Company to assist in developing process changes upstream to prevent future errors
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the team when requested
- Support sellers/account managers in closing a deal quickly
- Help structure deals to benefit the company
- Implement improvements to the process
- BA/BS, or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Experience at a SaaS company in similar role or order management
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Assisting sellers/AMs with SFDC and Q2C to ensure efficient sales cycle
- Collaborative style with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely on technical and operational issues
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Excellent written and formal presentation skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Experience with order management within SEC registered companies
- Experience with Zuora and Salesforce
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Information Security Operations Analyst
Confluent, United States
Senior Credit and Collections Analyst
JW Player, New York
Sr. Analyst, Strategic Planning & Analysis - Product Engineering
Box, Redwood City, CA
Director of Accounting Operations
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Senior Financial Analyst
Giphy, New York City, NY
Senior Business Operations Analyst
Pivotal Software, Boston, Massachusetts, Washington DC Metro