The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
If you’re passionate about generating sales pipeline and optimizing websites, advertising, media plans, content, and all things digital marketing for high-growth, fast-paced, innovative company, we need to talk.
Yext is on the hunt for a Senior Director, Growth Marketing with the chops to both strategize and execute. The right candidate will lead our charge to optimize the performance of our websites, ads, and media buys in order to generate more qualified leads, organic traffic, and engaged visitors globally. This superhuman must be adept at leveraging an arsenal of optimization tactics to accomplish these goals and enjoy collaborating with smart folks across the organization.
Think you’re a perfect match? Make sure you meet the requirements below and can handle all of the responsibilities listed, then complete the application. We look forward to talking soon!
- Oversee and optimize global paid media budget to generate sales pipeline
- Drive all website and digital optimization efforts across Yext
- Develop, facilitate or deploy SEO strategies to increase qualified organic search traffic for desktop and mobile experiences
- Use reporting to propose, by channel, funnel optimizations across paid media and the website
- Develop and improve methods for measuring the impact of digital marketing campaigns in a multi-touch attribution world
- Leverage customer journey insights, data and analytics from all channels and sources to drive recommendations around targeting and testing to ultimately help improve content, conversion rates and customer flows.
- Build and execute audience-based advertising and marketing
- Work cross-functionally with Sales team to ensure we are meeting or exceeding goals while providing accurate and insightful data
- Responsible for maintaining and executing our globalization efforts for the program
- Work with VP of Demand Gen, Marketing Ops to Identify new areas of measurement that track forward-looking metrics that have impact on overall KPIs.
- BA Degree or similar college level education
- 10+ years of digital marketing, demand generation, paid media, SEO, website optimization experience
- Ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Data visualization and demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights and influence decision making
- Ability to communicate complex information so that it is easily understandable for non-analytical stakeholders
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- MS Excel and Powerpoint proficiency
- Experience in CMS platforms
- Experience working with developers
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Social Media Manager
C3.ai, Redwood City
Associate Director, US Patient Marketing for Sickle Cell Disease
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Community Associate (Entry-level opportunity)
Creative Copywriter (f/m/d)
Bitpanda, Vienna, Austria