Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Yext Recruiting team is seeking a talented Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization in EMEA. This Recruiter will partner closely with various levels of leadership in Europe as well as New York in order to bring the best talent to Yext. You will be responsible for the entire full recruiting cycle, from creative candidate sourcing, candidate and stakeholder management, to offer negotiation and extension.
- Drive and manage the entire recruiting process from sourcing, interviewing, negotiation, and offer acceptance through HR onboarding
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Directors across EMEA to understand their objectives and hiring needs, and develop/execute recruiting strategies to address them
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates to ensure a timely and smooth candidate experience
- Work closely with your Recruiting Coordinator to ensure interviews are scheduled and confirmand in a timely manner and that our ATS is GDPR compliant
- Develop, maintain, and nurture a talent pipeline for core EMEA countries, particularly in the southern region
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- Fluent in French and English
- 6+ years experience in full cycle recruiting
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company - either in-house or at an agency
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles including but not limited to marketing, finance, business development, and administrative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, while simultaneously being able to multi-task
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.