The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a Sales Operations & Strategy Analyst to focus on sales data analysis and project management. The ideal individual is a highly motivated, forward-thinking individual with a passion for technology, sales, and learning and can perform under pressure. The Sales Operations & Strategy Analyst will be responsible for pulling reports, gleaning insight, and recommending next steps for sales leadership. The role will require collaboration across the sales and account management teams as well as Product, Operations, Finance, and Strategy. The overall objective of the role is to be the trusted advisor and partner to sales leadership as they work towards improving performance of the team.
- Build and review seller performance reports with sales management
- Provide data, analyses, and modeling on a quarterly and ad hoc basis
- Ensure Salesforce data quality and process compliance across the sales and account management teams
- Assist leadership with project coordination which can range from project planning to execution to cross-functional liaison
- Recommend process improvements, both external and internal, that will increase seller performance and drive revenue
- BA/BS Degree or similar college level education
- 1-3 years work experience in an operations, consultant, or analyst role
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Must be fluent in German
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Experience in fast-paced environments
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Enjoys thinking both strategically and tactically
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and building models preferred
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Trainer & Coach
Business Development Executive; Représentant en développement des affaires
DoorDash, Québec City, Québec, Canada
Sales Executive- Agency Team
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Director of Client Partnerships
Ibotta, Denver, CO
Staff Software Engineer in Test
Visa, Austin TX, US