Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a Sales Operations & Strategy Analyst to focus on sales data analysis and project management. The ideal individual is a highly motivated, forward-thinking individual with a passion for technology, sales, and learning and can perform under pressure. The Sales Operations & Strategy Analyst will be responsible for pulling reports, gleaning insight, and recommending next steps for sales leadership. The role will require collaboration across the sales and account management teams as well as Product, Operations, Finance, and Strategy. The overall objective of the role is to be the trusted advisor and partner to sales leadership as they work towards improving performance of the team.
- Build and review seller performance reports with sales management
- Provide data, analyses, and modeling on a quarterly and ad hoc basis
- Ensure Salesforce data quality and process compliance across the sales and account management teams
- Assist leadership with project coordination which can range from project planning to execution to cross-functional liaison
- Recommend process improvements, both external and internal, that will increase seller performance and drive revenue
- BA/BS Degree or similar college level education
- 1-3 years work experience in an operations, consultant, or analyst role
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Must be fluent in German
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Experience in fast-paced environments
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Enjoys thinking both strategically and tactically
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and building models preferred
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Platform Development Director
Index Exchange, New York
Brand Ambassador Manager
Home Chef, 400 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 (Downtown)
Car Electronics Installer
Getaround, San Francisco
Revenue Operations Accountant
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Lattice, San Francisco, CA