Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a talented, business-oriented attorney to join its growing Legal team. In this position, you will help support our expanding Germany operations, and focus in particular on negotiating and executing commercial transactions, including revenue contracts.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements – primarily SaaS subscription agreements – across our international Enterprise and Partner/Reseller sales teams
- Provide support to Yext’s growing European operations, including in a variety of operational areas such as vendor agreements, other areas of operational support
- Law degree and license to practice law in Germany
- At least 5 years of corporate and/or commercial experience at a leading law firm, in-house, or a combination thereof; previous in-house experience strongly preferred
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of European data protection regulations, including GDPR and cross-border data transfers
- Prior experience with commercial agreements required, experience with SaaS, reseller agreements, content distribution and general commercial agreements within the technology industry
- Flexibility and eagerness to work hard in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Finance, Associate
Accordion Partners, San Francisco
Senior Manager - Billings, Credit and Collections
Elastic, Distributed, AMER
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Business Development Manager
StoryBlocks, Arlington, VA
General Manager, Brokerage & Trading Platform
MoneyLion, New York, NY
Billing Operations Specialist
Convoy, Seattle, Washington