Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
An Account Executive is responsible for identifying, developing and driving revenue inside Yext’s total addressable Mid-Market segment of businesses with 25 to 100 locations. Yext manages over 1,000,000 business locations in a total available market of 100,000,000 business locations globally and so the potential for growth is huge. This role is predominantly office-based with flexibility to travel as required to hit targets and KPI. A high level of discipline and territory planning will accelerate success.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the digital knowledge management space
- Engage with prospects via telephone, email, social and live events
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling into nominated accounts
- Qualify opportunities, overcome prospect objections and secure revenue
- Update prospect interactions and statuses in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Run Account Based Business Development plays into Yext’s most important accounts
- You are competitive and love to win
- You value teamwork
- You've done something exceptional
- You have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment leveraging your drive, creativity, and intellect
- Excellent verbal and written skills with outstanding organization and time-management skills
- BA/BS degree from leading university or 4 years relevant work experience. Business or Technical Degree a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Enterprise Sales (Austin, TX)
Box, Austin, TX
foodora Germany, München
Business Development Representative
Slack, Toronto, Canada
Business Development Associate
EnerNOC, Boston, MA
Deal Desk & Order Analyst - Dublin
Training & Development Manager
BounceX, New York