The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Sales Engineers, Account Management and Business Development responsible for growing Yext’s business from $30M to $100M in revenue. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands Worldwide and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail and more. You can learn more about our clients and their stories here.
The Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for understanding our customers and prospects needs’ and developing the appropriate solution footprint and benefit assessment. This involves performing the necessary needs assessment and analysis to clearly define the business objectives and capabilities, as well as the supporting business case, and demonstrating how those requirements are supported using Yext solutions.
- Partner with the Enterprise Field Sales team during the sales process to assist in developing account / opportunity strategies, planning and execution.
- Utilize strong business acumen, including best practices and business processes, to understand and communicate business requirements and solutions strategy to customers and prospects.
- Communicate the value of Yext solutions and position in the market place. Help shape the evolution of our solutions by partnering with Customer Success, Product Management, Product Marketing and Development.
- Provide customer specific product demonstrations in support of requirements and business cases.
- Create lasting, mutually beneficial relationships across enterprise accounts and strategic partners.
- Develop a strategy and multi-year vision for account penetration.
- Complete technical responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Offer guidance on technical aspects of Yext solutions as part of the sales process.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience preferably in a SaaS business environment.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing/product experiences and an understanding of how they connect brands and consumers.
- Sales and/or pre-sales experience with SaaS/Cloud products; experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM is preferred.
- Demonstrated history of quota attainment or team goal attainment.
- Experience selling to and working with C-Level and top line management to understand business strategy and objectives.
- Ability to develop business cases that communicate requirements and solutions strategy to enterprise level prospects and customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; must be dynamic in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from VP to C-level
- Must work well in a team selling environment.
- BA/BS Degree Required, MBA a plus.
- Travel needs vary by territory
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Salesforce Quality Assurance
Predictive Analytics Sales Manager - Korea
Insider, Seoul, S. Korea
Yelp, Washington, D.C.
Vice President, Sales - eCommerce
Vertebrae Inc, Santa Monica
Account Executive, Major Accounts
Rapid7, Austin, TX
Trustpilot, New York, NY