Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The rapidly growing Northern European office is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Sales Engineering and Sales Development professionals responsible for growing Yext’s revenues. With a focus on 1200 of the largest brands across the UK & Northern Europe and with a thriving business globally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Retail Banking, Insurance, Retail and more.
We are looking for an Account Manager based in London to support up to 40 current Yext customers. You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the Yext platform. Yext Account Managers play an integral role in our business by building strong working relationships with each and every client, driving annual renewals and upsells. Account Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs. Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
- Establish trusted relationships with clients by maximizing engagement
- Enthusiastic engagement with clients across portfolio • Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into Yext’s existing client base
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Develop standard methodologies and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Ensure client is able to fully leverage Yext to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct check in points with key clients • Extraordinary communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, Ideally 2 + years’ relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Extraordinary client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly competent at time management and prioritization
- Experience in data analysis and Excel work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations / QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful Preferred Requirements
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meals, paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Front Desk Associate- Part Time, $15/hr. (San Marcos, TX)
Brookfield Residential, Austin, TX
Global Account Manager
Acquia, Reading, UK
Enterprise Account Executive
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Product & Sales Manager for Central America (German Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Mérida
Industry Manager CPG
Teads, São Paulo
Account Executive - Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Chicago, Illinois