The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The rapidly growing Mid-Market Division is a cross-functional team of Sales Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives that is responsible for growing Yext’s revenues. Yext is seeking a Regional Vice President (RVP) for our Mid-Market Division who can help us continue to deliver best in class performance and availability to clients across the DACH region. The role will be responsible for managing a team of Account Executives generating revenue by closing sales directly with clients and working with the account management team to secure renewals and upgrades.
- Build, oversee and help drive a team of sales representatives that maximize sales revenues, attain corporate objectives and exceed sales goals.
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately.
- Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans and strategies.
- Develop specific revenue plans for sales teams as needed to ensure growth in all products/services targeted by the organization.
- Provide coaching, advice, support, motivation or information to help individuals meet and ideally exceed their defined sales objectives.
- Train and coach sales representatives to structure deals that exceed revenue expectations.
- Serve as escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve team conflicts as necessary.
- Perform sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Develop and test new sales strategies and tactics, replicating those that are most successful.
- Maintain open communications and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Client Services, Product Management, Consulting and Marketing to ensure timely and appropriate client solutions.
- Work closely with Product Marketing on go-to-market strategies and see them through to successful completion.
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings, and quarterly business reviews.
- Call and email coaching with SDR/BDRs to better their prospecting, outreach, and discovery efforts.
- Work closely with marketing to capitalize on “warm engagement” from demand generation and field marketing initiatives.
- Hold SDR/BDR team accountable to achieve and exceed their monthly targets.
- Manage relationships with key business stakeholders both in region and globally
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience exceeding quota as an individual contributor and/or leader in field sales.
- 1+ years of demonstrated success leading and managing a field sales team and exceeding team quotas.
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered.
- Strong sales, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning and prioritization skills.
- Results oriented with multiple years of meeting or exceeding quota.
- Experience in bringing innovative/market defining products to market.
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across the organization.
- Exceptional Project Management skills.
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and flexible individual.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Join Our Talent Community!
Multiply, St. Louis, MO