The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a strong leader to start the Business Service team within the Sales Operations group. The focus of the Sales Operations and Strategy Director role will be driving consistent implementation of Yext’s GTM in our various sales channels and geographies. The ideal individual is a leader willing to roll up their sleeves with a passion for technology, sales, and new market development. This role will work alongside our Sales Operations Business Partner team and Business Strategy team and create a center of excellence for territory planning and market expansion. Additionally, there will be significant coordination with cross functional teams and the opportunity to work closely with Yext executives.
- Become an expert on Yext’s sales operations, including all markets and channels
- Understand fully the Yext value proposition and our products
- Define the territory planning methodology for each sales channel and work with Sales Ops Business Partners and sales executives to ensure we are always building new territories to support future hiring
- Grow our known universe of accounts that can then drive incremental territories
- Develop and implement Account Scoring across multiple channels
- Build reporting and draw insights that can be shared back with leadership
- Work with Sales Development and Marketing Operations on strategy for nurturing existing and newly identified accounts
- Proactively identify and recommend process improvements, both external and internal, that will increase seller performance and drive revenue
- Manage and grow a team of sales operations analysts
- BA/BS degree or similar college level experience, with 8+ years of relevant professional experience in Sales Operations, management consulting, or a similar field
- Experience with sales territory planning preferred
- Optimistic and innovative with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong execution skills with ability to drive projects to completion without significant supervision
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with Excel. Experience with Looker preferred.
- Can operate effectively through ambiguity and change
- Good working knowledge of software systems including Salesforce, Terralign and Callidus preferred.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.