The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing Team in New York, NY. This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing and will own the positioning, messaging, sales materials, competitive resources, and launch management process for a key component of The Yext Knowledge Engine™ focused on helping consumers find and engage with local businesses.
- Define and refine how we position and sell our innovative products — from 30,000 feet, at the feature level, and from our customers’ points of view.
- Pitch and present Yext’s technology, vision, and value in sales calls and at events.
- Champion new innovations by coordinating cross-functional internal and external launch activities from conception to execution.
- Continually look for ways to test and optimize the content and format of our sales and product messaging, to enable our sales teams to present the right message and materials to the right buyers at the right time.
- Help our engineering and sales teams respond to business problems and market feedback — so we can anticipate what customers need before they do.
- Dive deep into our competitors’ offerings to educate our sales teams and position us to win.
- Gain an intimate knowledge of the business problems our customers and partners face, and the local marketing and technology landscape we play in, to help our customers, prospects, partners, influencers, and detractors understand “Why Yext”.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, product management, or consulting in the B2B SaaS space.
- Razor-sharp writing and presentation skills with a knack for distilling complex ideas into compelling copy.
- Ability to craft both value-based and feature-focused messaging for multiple audiences.
- Track record of creating presentations, web pages, brochures, and other materials tailored to resonate with multiple buyers.
- Proven understanding of B2B SaaS sales process, ideally at a marketing technology provider, and experience working at the intersection of product, marketing, and sales.
- Ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders and on multiple projects at all times.
- Demonstrated talent and appreciation for both qualitative and quantitative research and creating recommendations, strategies, and outputs based on that research.
- Proven success in fast-paced, high-pressure, global and matrixed environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative suite.
- A fast learner with a knack for distilling complex technical concepts into clear, convincing ideas
- Motivated by not just the what, but the why
- Excited to tell the story of our innovative products to our clients, the market, and the world
- Highly self-motivated, an eerily fast learner, a world-class communicator, and thrives amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines, and consistent change
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
99, Sao Paulo