Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Data Partnerships Team is seeking a Director to find, evaluate, and grow our partnerships with data platforms across the West Coast. The Data Partnerships team at Yext has the responsibility of connecting Yext data from customers to the global data ecosystem, including search engines, apps, online directories, autonomous vehicle platforms, artificial intelligence platforms and many more. The Director will manage the regional strategy for data partners including contracting, provisioning, and integrations. Because of the rapidly expanding relationships in Data Partnerships, the Director will also lead the marketing, messaging, training, and interaction at scale with each partnership and will work closely with the other Data Partnerships team members.
The Director will report to the EVP of Data Partnerships.
- Manage all data partnership relationships across the West Coast
- Identify new data partnerships, evaluate their value, contract, and manage integration with partners in the West Coast region
- Manage the overall West Coast strategy for data partnerships in close concert with the data partnerships team globally
- Build upon and strengthen quality of current data partnerships and expand integrations of Yext products and initiatives
- Engage with internal stakeholders across legal, marketing, revenue and operations to facilitate the onboarding and integration with new data partners
- Serve as point of contact internally across departments to ensure proper communication to and from Data Partnerships team
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project and growth goals
- Drive the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Prepare quarterly reviews for all data partners, including meetings, financial statements and roadmap discussions
- 10+ years of general Business Development, Consulting, or Product/Project Management
- Local data, maps, search, or social platform experience preferred
- Established relationships with partners in Local data, maps, search and social platforms
- Significant partnership relationship management experience of C-Level executives
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and remote team interaction
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting and dashboard management
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing projects
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to travel as needed
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.