- Be a ‘Yext-pert’ for all Global Partner accounts, acting as a resource for our partners all over the world
- Help diagnose and resolve technical issues to improve overall client experience with Yext
- Work and communicate internally with Yext Operations teams in NYC to resolve partner issues
- Think of creative ways to improve team efficiency and structure as Yext continues to grow
- Make an impact on our partnerships by maintaining friendly and helpful relationships
- Be a Yext know-it-all and be able to easily respond to all sorts of Partner requests!
- See your own ideas help change and grow the Global Partner Support role
- Attend our team meetings, where we talk about our wins, areas to improve, and action items to ensure that we’re constantly learning, growing, and evolving as a team!
- A college graduate with a BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- An excited believer in the Yext product and what it offers to our partners
- A problem solver who is excited by diagnosing complex issues
- Outgoing and energetic, allowing your personality to shine through your work
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Passionate about helping clients get the most out of using Yext
- Eager to learn and be part of a growing team
- Able to welcome and embrace change in an innovative company environment
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Integration Summer Associate
BGB Group, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer - Application Framework
Twitch, Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA
Senior Business Development Manager US (Agency Partnerships)
indaHash, US, New York
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Product Operations Associate - Stars Improvement
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Community Operations Coordinator
TaskRabbit, San Francisco