Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is in the process of building out a world-class Global Support organization and is looking for an experienced leader to take our initiatives to the next level. The VP of Global Support reports to the SVP of Operations and is responsible for the development and on-going management of our Global Support teams across the world and across all our sales channels: Small Business, Partner (reseller), Mid-market and Enterprise.
The VP of Global Support is responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by managing top quality and productivity guidelines that will be met by each team. The ideal candidate has experience successfully building out a scalable, tiered support model across multiple countries, languages, and channels (e.g., email, chat, community), all while creating a vibrant, dynamic, customer-focused culture.
This individual’s primary responsibilities are to expand our existing global support teams in Europe, Asia and North America, build out escalated support tiers, and put in place initiatives to monitor and improve key KPI’s for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
As the leader of Support, this individual will lead a highly skilled team and instill diligence, accuracy, a sense of urgency and efficiency when meeting the operational needs of the customer and the business at large. They will also work cross-functionality with other Yext departments, acting as the central voice for the department, and work to align support efforts with the company goals and initiatives - proactively identifying challenges and providing cross-functional solutions.
- Act as an architect for Yext’s global support structure, with a thorough understanding of Yext’s product and customer needs.
- Identify areas for strategic improvement in regards to the systems, processes, policies and procedures
- Build and manage global support team capable of supporting:
- Multiple tiers of support
- 24/7 support availability
- Multi-language support
- Service support across various platforms: email, chat, phone
- Service support across all sales channels: Enterprise, Midmarket, Partner, SMB
- Have a fast track with <1 hr response time
- Oversee the handling of Tier 1 and Tier 2 support functions across the globe, including the transferring of tickets between tiers and offices.
- Establish relationships with BPO providers and determine whether/how to use these providers alongside Yext direct employees
- Establish executive-level reporting to track team efficiency and coverage
- Work alongside Strategy teams to productize our support offering
- Create a customer-centric culture focused on finding solutions and wowing customers
- Make Yext a best-in-class support operation able to provide best practices to Yext clients or support their end customers, if desired
- Coach, support and develop talent within the team; manage employees’ growth and career trajectory and scale the team by sharing opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency while also identifying the key barriers for success
- Serve a key stakeholder, working with cross functional teams to build out relevant help resources
- Raise the Bar – work continuously with the team to ideate, build and scale new ways of thinking / approaches to raise the bar in terms of the value we are bringing to our customers
- 15+ years of experience in the Customer Service industry
- 5+ years management experience
- 2+ experience managing globally dispersed support teams
- Direct experience building out and managing global teams
- A true, inspirational leader who enjoys hiring, developing, mentoring and motivating top talent.
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who is able to use data to find solutions
- Experience working in a SaaS company (highly recommended)
- Able to work out of our New York Headquarters on a weekly basis
- Willingness to travel occasionally to oversee other Global Support hubs
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, Philadelphia Warehouse
Office Manager - Operations
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Director, Driver Operations Planning & Analytics
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Head of Tanzania National Implementations
NPI Materials Program Manager
eero, San Francisco