The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is currently seeking a creative, industrious, and highly motivated VP Marketing, EMEA to drive marketing initiatives and brand awareness across our rapidly growing EMEA business. You will partner with our global marketing organization, regional EMEA marketing teams as well as sales and services leaders to develop a comprehensive and measurable marketing strategy across the region. The ideal candidate will be an established leader who has demonstrated success in the digital marketing/SaaS space. The successful candidate will play a critical role in driving new business, retaining and growing existing customers, and building brand awareness across EMEA.
- Lead EMEA team across campaigns, content, communications, demand generation, customer advocacy, influencer marketing, and partnerships to build a cohesive vision which aligns to Yext’s corporate strategy to build brand awareness and drive sales pipeline
- Build and lead Yext's EMEA Marketing Teams (based across offices in London, Berlin, Paris) with a focus on strategic alignment, quality of execution, and career progression.
- Build and maintain trusted relations with the CEO, Europe and respective regional Managing Directors.
- Collaborate with operational Marketing peers in the U.S. to ensure consistency of Yext message, brand, content, event, and product positioning as well as appropriate resource allocation for EMEA-specific needs.
- Member of EMEA Leadership team, the marketing lead for all cross-functional initiatives, ensuring all projects across the company align with strategic objectives and brand positioning
- Leverage customer insights, data and feedback to develop communications strategies and drive marketing innovation
- Drive and maintain the marketing communications calendar tied to business goals, product launches and culture
- Manage the EMEA marketing budget to ensure efficiencies across the regional and that tactical commitments do not exceed allocations.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products, our customers, our partners, and our competitors to ensure constant improvement.
- Execute the EMEA marketing strategy from conception through completion via selected tactics that may include:
- Content Marketing
- Customer Success Story Development
- Demand Generation
- Email Marketing
- Event Marketing (Field, Owned & Sponsored)
- Product Marketing
- Public Relations
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Thought Leadership
- Translation and Localization
- Video Development
- Website Optimization
- 15+ years of diverse and progressively senior marketing experience – an accomplished marketer that has a breadth of marketing experience, including high growth Enterprise SaaS
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Experience building full B2B marketing teams and programs - including content, PR, product marketing, events, paid media, creative, and measurement.
- Experience owning a core strategic initiative and being a cross-functional ambassador for a department or organization, working well with others of very different skill sets and priorities
- Highly analytical with significant experience leading data-based decision making and distilling large amounts of data into clearly concise stories
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and can't be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programmes simultaneously
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce, marketing automation, Google Analytics, paid/social interfaces, and email systems
- Willing to travel up to 75% of your time (across EMEA and with NYC HQ)
- Experienced management/leadership
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like