2020 Associate Technical Project Manager, New Graduate
Yext, Washington, D.C.
We put business on the map
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking highly-organized, motivated, and goal-oriented Associate Technical Project Managers to join our Professional Services organization. You’ll lead implementations of our “Pages” product, including data integrations and custom software development efforts. You’ll work with Fortune 500 and brand-name businesses to define project requirements, manage and create project milestones, collaborate with Yext’s in-house design and software development teams, and work cross-functionally with our product, operations, and client success management teams to deliver end-to-end solutions.
We value individuals who are fast learners, team contributors, strong communicators, and problem solvers. Ideal candidates are interested in technology, can build strong relationships, and quickly learn the parts of our business.
- Monitor and review project progress and timelines; identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Independently manage the day-to-day execution of implementations, including leading client calls and facilitating creative and technical review sessions with the client
- Collect and document business requirements and serve as the liaison between internal and external parties
- Conduct quality assurance over all client deliverables
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation, as necessary
- Build and provide subject matter expertise to multiple business stakeholders, including Yext customers and other internal teams
- Exercise project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Provide consultative services on client’s current performance and future goals
- Make use of lean principles, design thinking, and agile methodologies to deliver successful projects.
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education in any discipline graduating between December 2019 and August 2020
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Determination and perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
- Must be available for occasional travel (less than 10%)
- Fluency in additional languages (such as French, Spanish, German, or Japanese) are a plus but are not required to apply
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like