Client Success Manager, Enterprise (Bilingual - English/French)
Yext, London, UK
Yext is the leading Search Experience Cloud company
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
We are looking for Enterprise Client Success Managers with a strong background in digital. You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the Yext platform. Client Success Managers play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with each and every client and driving annual renewals and upsells. Client Success Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs. This Client Success Manager will support our Enterprise customers in the Southern region, and therefore fluency in French is a prerequisite, Italian and/or Spanish is considered an added advantage.
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into Yext’s existing client base
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Develop best practices and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage Yext to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check in points with key clients
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 2+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Ability to speak and write in English and French, as well as Spanish and/or Italian fluently and idiomatically
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis and Excel work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations/QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The customer journey starts with a question, and every day consumers search for answers about brands. However, they are increasingly served false or misleading information from sources other than the brand. Yext, the Search Experience Cloud company, exists to help brands regain and maintain a direct relationship with their customers. With a mission to provide perfect answers everywhere, Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online by delivering brand verified answers straight from the source — wherever their customers are searching. Companies like Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar-Land Rover, and thousands of businesses around the world use Yext to take back control of the customer journey, starting on their own website.