Client Success Manager, Enterprise
Yext, Tokyo, Japan
Yext is the leading Search Experience Cloud company
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager, Enterprise based in Tokyo. You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the Yext platform. Yext Account Managers play an integral role in our business by building strong working relationships with each and every client, driving annual renewals and upsells. Account Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs.
- Establish trusted relationships with clients by maximizing engagement
- Enthusiastic engagement with clients across portfolio
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into Yext’s existing client base
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Develop standard methodologies and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Ensure client is able to fully leverage Yext to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct check in points with key clients
- Extraordinary communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, Ideally 2 + years’ relevant skills or equivalent experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Extraordinary client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly competent at time management and prioritisation
- Experience in data analysis and Excel work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations / QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently and idiomatically
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The customer journey starts with a question, and every day consumers search for answers about brands. However, they are increasingly served false or misleading information from sources other than the brand. Yext, the Search Experience Cloud company, exists to help brands regain and maintain a direct relationship with their customers. With a mission to provide perfect answers everywhere, Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online by delivering brand verified answers straight from the source — wherever their customers are searching. Companies like Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar-Land Rover, and thousands of businesses around the world use Yext to take back control of the customer journey, starting on their own website.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Entry Level Behavioral ...
Behavior Change Institute, LLC., Santa Fe NM, US