This Executive Assistant position supports the Managing Partner, Southern Europe. Your responsibilities will include scheduling for executive calendars, travel logistics, meeting planning and coordination, and communication with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels. You will also oversee day to day facilities and office coordination and at times be asked to support our sales organization in preparing pitch decks and other materials. You are enthusiastic, collaborative and willing to take on new and diverse projects. Additionally, you are well organized, effectively multi-task, prioritize, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Schedule and manage demanding calendars
- Organizing team social events and client entertainment events
- Lead day to day office management tasks such as ordering meals, stocking office supplies, handling incoming and outgoing mail, and ensuring office visitors are registered
- Interact frequently and successfully with senior executives and other executive assistants across Yext on various matters
- Arrange and coordinate complex travel schedules, accommodations, and all trip logistics
- Coordinate, arrange, and run logistics for staff meetings and a variety of other Yext meetings, including preparing meeting materials ahead of time
- Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- At times will be asked to assist in sales deck preparation and other activities to support our revenue organization
- Business-level fluency in English and French
- BA/BS degree with several years of high level, complex executive administration and project management work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience; ability to influence others
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives within the company
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things, continuous improvement sharing best practices
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and conflicting situations in a diplomatic manner; manage and de-escalate conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive)
- Experience making complex domestic and international travel arrangements
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Territory Account Executive
NGINX, Dallas, TX
Sales Development Representative, Spanish/Portuguese-Speaking - Chicago
Elastic, Chicago, IL
Sales Engineer- St. Louis
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Country Manager - Thailand
Sales Executive SMB Publishers (LATAM)
Taboola, New York
Account Executive - SLED
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)