The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
We are looking for an awesome Senior HRIS Analyst (Workday) to help implement and build Workday at Yext! This person will be responsible for all aspects of the build and maintenance of Workday in partnership with the Business Applications team. You will be a key member of the People Operations team and instrumental in driving structure and efficiency across the company. Reporting to the VP of Comp and Benefits, you will partner closely with other members of the HR team in addition to many different departments across the company. You will help maintain the Workday platform with a focus on business process maintenance, security administration, reporting, data loads and data audits. The ideal candidate loves a good challenge and is obsessive about data quality!
- Identify possible areas for integration and work with technical team members to create API’s
- Partner with other team members to lead and/or assist with the delivery of projects including configuration changes and functionality deployment (including configuration, testing, documentation, peer review, sign off, training, change management). Identify functional gaps in existing processes or operations when business needs change and provide solutions.
- Works collaboratively with HR partners and team members to troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary ensuring that users are updated on the status and addressing issues timely
- Lead testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades, resolve system issues, maintain the HRIS system tables, mass data uploads and performs scheduled activities to ensure systems and processes are working as designed
- Proactively identifies areas where HR data is not up to date and works with HR partners to suggest and implement ways to improve data quality
- Responsible for monitoring the HRIS mail box, investigate and resolve issues quickly and with high customer satisfaction, or delegate to an appropriate resource with the responsibility of following up until the inquiry is resolved
- Develop and document HRIS system procedures and tutorials for employees
- Perform periodic audits on internal and external system controls and processes
- Create ad-hoc reports and queries for end users
- Build and edit HR business processes
- Train HR on how to use Workday
- Manage day-to-day maintenance of HRIS systems, Workday
- Maintain WD users access for HR
- List of Workday components we’ll be using: Core HCM, Onboarding, Talent/Performance, and Advanced Compensation, WD Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college level education in HR, Business Administration or related field required
- 3+ years of Workday HCM, hands-on configuration experience required
- End to end implementation experience including project management, issue management, communication and change management experience preferred
- Strong understanding of WD’s interdependencies in regards to structure and security
- Strong working knowledge of Workday modules such as: Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Performance, Talent, and/or Integrations
- Experience with day-to-day production support of live Workday environment required
- Excellent knowledge of HR, Payroll & Benefits systems, processes, procedures and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Must be a skilled communicator, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The customer journey starts with a question, and every day consumers search for answers about brands. However, they are increasingly served false or misleading information from sources other than the brand. Yext, the Search Experience Cloud company, exists to help brands regain and maintain a direct relationship with their customers. With a mission to provide perfect answers everywhere, Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online by delivering brand verified answers straight from the source — wherever their customers are searching. Companies like Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar-Land Rover, and thousands of businesses around the world use Yext to take back control of the customer journey, starting on their own website.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Workplace Experience Associate
DraftKings, New York, NY