Sales Development Representative (Bilingual - English/German)
Yext, London, UK
Yext is the leading Search Experience Cloud company
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Sales Development professionals responsible for growing Yext’s revenues. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail and more.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying, developing, and driving revenue inside Yext’s total addressable market. Yext manages around 500,000 business locations in a total available market of 50,000,000 business locations globally. The SDR's role is to funnel that demand into actionable sales opportunities that lead to closed deals! This role will be supporting our German and UK regions.
What You'll Do
- Engage with prospects via telephone and email
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling into must-win strategic accounts
- Qualify inbound leads and turn them into pipeline opportunities
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the digital location management space
- Partner with experienced Directors and Account Executives
- Overcome prospect objections
- Update prospect interactions and statuses in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Run Account Based Business Development plays into Yext’s most strategic accounts
- Have fun!
What You Have
- Ability to speak and write English and German fluently and idiomatically
- You are competitive and love to win
- You value teamwork
- You've done something exceptional
- You have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment leveraging your drive, creativity, and intellect
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
- BA/BS degree or a similar university level education from leading university or 4 years relevant work experience. Business or Technical Degree a plus
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The customer journey starts with a question, and every day consumers search for answers about brands. However, they are increasingly served false or misleading information from sources other than the brand. Yext, the Search Experience Cloud company, exists to help brands regain and maintain a direct relationship with their customers. With a mission to provide perfect answers everywhere, Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online by delivering brand verified answers straight from the source — wherever their customers are searching. Companies like Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar-Land Rover, and thousands of businesses around the world use Yext to take back control of the customer journey, starting on their own website.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.