Technical Engagement Manager
Yext, Washington, D.C.
Yext is the leading Search Experience Cloud company
Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking highly-organized, motivated, and hardworking Technical Engagement Manager to join our Professional Services organization! Technical Engagement Managers are responsible for delivering implementations and managed services throughout the Yext Customer Journey. A Technical Engagement Manager is a Yext product specialist that manages the scope, schedule, budget and stakeholder expectations of projects, ensuring fast time to value for clients while maintaining a positive client experience.
We value individuals who are fast learners, team contributors, strong communicators, and problem solvers. Ideal candidates are interested in technology, can build positive relationships, and quickly learn the parts of our business.
What You’ll Do
- Day to day project management and delivery of consulting services for clients throughout the engagement lifecycle, ensuring delivery meets customer requirements on time and within budget
- Direct project team resources to ensure successful project outcomes
- Report weekly status updates and raise project risks to clients and the account team
- Document client business rules, requirements, and customizations and ensure accurate configuration of the platform
- Provide Search Engine Optimization, data modeling, and integration best practices and optimization guidance throughout engagements to drive customer return on investment
- Partner with the full account team on engagements including representatives from sales, success and support organizations to ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively identify and contribute to process improvements including automation opportunities and execution playbooks
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and the product management team
- Assist leadership with recruiting and training of team members
What You Have
- BA/BS degree in any subject area
- 3-6 years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client facing roles
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Basic proficiency in data analysis and manipulation with Excel
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well in a dynamic environment
- Determination and perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
- Must be available for occasional travel (less than 10%)
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.
The customer journey starts with a question, and every day consumers search for answers about brands. However, they are increasingly served false or misleading information from sources other than the brand. Yext, the Search Experience Cloud company, exists to help brands regain and maintain a direct relationship with their customers. With a mission to provide perfect answers everywhere, Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online by delivering brand verified answers straight from the source — wherever their customers are searching. Companies like Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar-Land Rover, and thousands of businesses around the world use Yext to take back control of the customer journey, starting on their own website.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.