The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a detail oriented Billing & Collections Specialist to join our growing Finance Team. This role will report into the Senior Manager of Billing & Collections and this new member will be have the opportunity to make company-wide impact through implementing billing best practices and resolving customer balances for payment to ensure we hit our cash flow targets. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Processing daily billing within Zuora and ensuring invoices are appropriately posted and delivered to customers.
- Working cross functionally with Order Management to review custom customer contracts and ensuring proper set up adhering to our underlying system requirements and policy standards.
- Responsible for responding to external customer and internal customer inquiries regarding invoices, payments, discrepancies and contract clarification requests.
- Responsible for timely and accurate daily cash postings within Zuora, which will require working amongst various bank accounts and systems. This team member will also have the opportunity to work on cash automation and participating in UAT within Zuora.
- Using a relationship approach, own a portfolio of enterprise and partner customer accounts and partner with customers and account managers to ensure payments are received in a timely manner, with an emphasis on resolving past due accounts and billing disputes in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the finance team to help improve overall processes, driving efficiency and improvement/monitoring of internal controls for tasks within billings and collections.
- Assist with evaluating best processes around managing customer credit check reviews and managing credit check quarterly analysis.
- Assist with month end close, audit requests and ad hoc projects.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, a related field, or a similar college level education
- 1+ year of accounts receivable, accounting or other relevant work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Working knowledge of Zuora and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple tasks at once
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member when needed to drive to team goals
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. Yext is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps businesses manage all of the public facts that they want consumers to know across the digital ecosystem. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to learn more about Yext? Visit Yext's website.
Jobs You May Like
Human Resources Business Partner
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Accounts Receivable Associate
Flatiron School, New York
Justworks, New York
Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning Manager
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accounts Payable Specialist
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Family Office Investments Administrator
Red Ventures, South Charlotte