Yieldify is a customer journey optimization company that brings personalization to the full customer journey. It combines award-winning software with a proven CJO methodology to deliver measurable results quickly and easily. To date, Yieldify has influenced over 100 million sales through more than 200,000 journeys. It currently delivers customer journey optimization for over 1,000 leading e-commerce websites, including Domino’s Pizza, L’Oreal and Megabus.
The Business Development Representative role is an exciting opportunity for ambitious & motivated sales people looking to significantly contribute to the growth of our business. Your mission will be to identify and create new qualified opportunities in medium-sized companies and large enterprises to help grow and develop our business in the UK. We are looking for people who are success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
What will you be doing?
- Pre-sales prospecting, targeting, developing and qualifying prospective customers
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Qualifying leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase Yieldify’s solutions
- Articulate the Yieldify proposition
- Provide Account Executives with accurate synopsis of qualified meeting agenda
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and on-going maintenance of potential customers
- Consistently meet outbound lead turn around and follow up requirements
- Consistently meet qualified lead totals on a monthly basis
- New market penetration
- Calling on C-level executives
Daily usage of Salesforce to manage time and track progress of lead generation
We’re looking for people with:
- Ideally, a university degree
- Minimum 6 months experience in cold calling, lead generation etc.
- Software sales experience is a plus
- Past success in call-list building and prioritizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Salesforce.com CRM knowledge is desirable
Competitive, target-driven and personable qualities
What will you get from us?
Guidance - we’ll give you all the training and tools you’ll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
Autonomy - after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects and we’ll support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses and Sunlight - our personal development portal.
Lifestyle - competitive salaries and a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 vacation days per year and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Culture - The Sydney based APAC team is a small, friendly, high performing group with a vast mix of experiences. We are very open and constantly drive each other to perform at our highest possible level.
Our Company Yieldify was founded in 2013 by brothers Jay and Meelan Radia with one simple idea: help websites make every interaction count. Today, more than 1,000 websites around the world use Yieldify. Every idea we conceive, meeting we plan or line of code we write is done with you, our customer, in mind. This focus drives the smart and simple technology products we build that enable your business to reduce complexity and drive results.