2017 was been a busy year for us and we have big plans for 2018! We launched our new Yieldify Conversion Platform last year so, whilst our commercial teams have been diligently on-boarding our new and existing customers onto the solution. We’ve just been recognised in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2017 and the Deloitte Fast 50 in November 2017, both acknowledging Yieldify as one of Britain’s fastest growing private technology companies.
The Business Development Representative role is an exciting opportunity for ambitious & motivated sales people looking to significantly contribute to the growth of our business. Your mission will be to identify and create new qualified opportunities in medium-sized companies and large enterprises to help grow and develop our business in the UK. We are looking for people who are success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Pre-sales prospecting, targeting, developing and qualifying prospective customers
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Qualifying leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase Yieldify’s solutions
- Articulate the Yieldify proposition
- Provide Account Executives with accurate synopsis of qualified meeting agenda
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and on-going maintenance of potential customers
- Consistently meet outbound lead turn around and follow up requirements
- Consistently meet qualified lead totals on a monthly basis
- New market penetration
- Calling on C-level executives
- Daily usage of Salesforce to manage time and track progress of lead generation
Required skills and mindset
- University degree
- Minimum 6 months experience in cold calling, lead generation etc.
- Software sales experience is a plus
- Past success in call-list building and prioritizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Salesforce.com CRM knowledge is desirable
- Competitive, target-driven, personable
What will you get from us?
- Guidance - we’ll give you all the training and tools you’ll need in order to become successful from your first day with us.
- Autonomy - after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the Business Development team, managing your pipeline and prospects as soon as possible and we’ll support you as you build up your expertise in the UK market.
- Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses.
- Diversity - we’re proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- Lifestyle - competitive salaries and a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks - include gym discounts, bike storage, fresh fruit and dog friendly offices. We’re part of the WeWork family, based in Aldgate Tower, which affords us invitations to great parties, happy hours, WeWork events, great coffee, Monday breakfasts and, of course, beer on tap in the kitchens.
Our Company Yieldify was founded in 2013 by brothers Jay and Meelan Radia with one simple idea: help websites make every interaction count. Today, more than 1,000 websites around the world use Yieldify. Every idea we conceive, meeting we plan or line of code we write is done with you, our customer, in mind. This focus drives the smart and simple technology products we build that enable your business to reduce complexity and drive results.
Want to learn more about Yieldify? Visit Yieldify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Qualtrics , Sydney, Australia
Director of New Business
ADstruc, New York City
Sales Development Representative Intern
Senior Sales Executive
Culture Amp, Melbourne
Team Lead Sales North Germany (m/w)
foodora Germany, Hamburg
Sales Enablement Specialist
OnDeck, Denver, New York