2017 was been a busy year for us and we have big plans for 2018! We launched our new Yieldify Conversion Platform last year so, whilst our commercial teams have been diligently on-boarding our new and existing customers onto the solution. As a U.K. headquartered company, we’re proud to have secured a place in both the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2017 and the Deloitte Fast 50 in November 2017, both acknowledging Yieldify as one of Britain’s fastest growing private technology companies.
Our Consultancy team is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced Consultant who has experience in multiple digital channels to join us to provide the US market with dedicated support. You will be responsible for defining and driving forward strategy for customers that delivers real value against their goals. You will also be expected to drive thought leadership internally and externally for multi channel strategy and how Yieldify fits in.
You’ll love this role if:
- You love digital marketing and have a strong eye for trend spotting and detail.
- You’re adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You’re confident talking and presenting to customers.
- You have a positive personality and an enthusiasm for eCommerce.
You’ll be working on:
- Creating multi-channel strategy for customers
- Leading the presentation of the strategy to customers along with Customer Success
- Driving multi-channel thought leadership across the business
- Working with product & engineering to help scope future product requirements to improve multi-channel insight and delivery
We’re looking for people with:
- Ideally, at least 3 years experience with Multi-channel eCommerce strategy
- Knowledge and expertise of at least 2 channels: Onsite, Email, Social & Display
- Desire to improve efficiency and drive automation of workflow
- Able to work with multiple internal teams such as sales and account management
- Able to train internal and external stakeholders
- An analytical mind who loves to dive deep into data, identify patterns and generate insights for the benefit of our customers
- Commercial acuity and deep understanding of client financials, budget planning and forecasting.
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently.
- Proven ability to to build lasting client relationships
- Mathematical or statistical backgrounds
- Proficiency with web analytics such as Google analytics
What will you get from us?
- Guidance - we’ll give you all the training and tools you’ll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Autonomy - after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects and we’ll support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
- Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses.
- Diversity - we’re proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- Lifestyle - competitive salaries and a great work-life balance - we enjoy 21 vacation days per year and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks - We’re part of the WeWork family, based in Times Square, which affords us invitations to great parties, constant visits from our neighboring dogs, happy hours, WeWork events, great coffee, a rooftop overlooking Times Square, and, of course, beer on tap in all eight kitchens.
Our Company Yieldify was founded in 2013 by brothers Jay and Meelan Radia with one simple idea: help websites make every interaction count. Today, more than 1,000 websites around the world use Yieldify. Every idea we conceive, meeting we plan or line of code we write is done with you, our customer, in mind. This focus drives the smart and simple technology products we build that enable your business to reduce complexity and drive results.
Want to learn more about Yieldify? Visit Yieldify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lincoln International, London
Senior Compliance Paralegal
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Sr Revenue Accountant
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Business Outcomes Consultant
Executive Assistant, Legal
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Finance Business Partner - APAC
Box, London, UK