Yieldify is a customer journey optimization company that brings personalization to the full customer journey. It combines award-winning software with a proven CJO methodology to deliver measurable results quickly and easily. To date, Yieldify has influenced over 100 million sales through more than 200,000 journeys. It currently delivers customer journey optimization for over 1,000 leading e-commerce websites, including Domino’s Pizza, L’Oreal and Megabus.
We’re looking to hire a new Data Engineer into our team - we want someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, someone who wants to make a positive impact to their environment and someone with a mentality of self-growth and continuously strives to learn new things.
Our Engineering team is an international, highly motivated and tech-enthusiastic team based in London. We ship code into production on a weekly basis; fostering a continuous delivery mentality, paired with CI systems, enables us to release new features to customers regularly. In the Data Team we work with high-load real-time systems that collect >100M events a day.We work closely with a dedicated DevOps function to manage infrastructure, deployments and CI systems, allowing us to maintain high-velocity software development through coordinated and structured processes.
Our tech stack:
In this role you will:
- Design and develop systems that ingest and transform our data streams using the latest tools.
- Setup and integrate new cutting edge databases and data warehouses, develop new data schemas and figure out new innovative ways of storing and representing our data.
- Help architect and build robust, highly available and massively scalable systems.
- Research, test and implement new technologies, software and services.
- Communicate with stakeholders and Product team.
- Plan, communicate and execute the implementation of new product features.
- Engage in inter-team discussion and collaboration.
- Analyse our data to produce valuable insights.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Ideally around 3+ years of experience in a relevant industry.
- Experience with AWS or other IAAS or PAAS provider
- Ability to produce high-quality software through unit & functional testing.
- Experience with development in one or more of the following Python, Java/Scala, SQL
- Experience with data processing frameworks and data warehouses such as Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Redis and DynamoDB
- Scrum/Agile software development process.
- Ideally, a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or another related discipline or equivalent experience.
You’ll love this role if:
- You thrive in agile environments - we do some TDD and code reviews.
- You’re team spirited and look to actively contribute to the shaping of product, processes and share your knowledge with the people around you.
- You love variety - our engineers rotate teams so that we can learn from each other.
- You’re always striving to improve yourself.
What will you get from us?
Guidance - we’ll give you all the training and tools you’ll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
Autonomy - after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects and we’ll support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses and Sunlight - our personal development portal.
Diversity - we’re proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
Lifestyle - competitive salaries and a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks - include Cyclescheme access and bike storage in our brand new company headquarters! We’re based in Aldgate - a stone’s throw from Shoreditch and the City - and regularly host events and parties! We have fresh fruit, a great tea & coffee selection and a beer fridge. You can enjoy a beverage or take a meeting up on our rooftop with sprawling views of London and even enjoy some mini golf up there too!
Our Company Yieldify was founded in 2013 by brothers Jay and Meelan Radia with one simple idea: help websites make every interaction count. Today, more than 1,000 websites around the world use Yieldify. Every idea we conceive, meeting we plan or line of code we write is done with you, our customer, in mind. This focus drives the smart and simple technology products we build that enable your business to reduce complexity and drive results.
Want to learn more about Yieldify? Visit Yieldify's website.
390 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.