Our Engineering team is an international, highly motivated and tech-enthusiastic team. We ship code into production on a weekly basis; fostering a continuous delivery mentality, paired with CI systems, enables us to release new features to customers regularly.
We work closely with a dedicated DevOps team to manage infrastructure, deployments and CI systems, allowing us to maintain high-velocity software development through coordinated and structured processes.
2017 was been a busy year for us and we have big plans for 2018! We launched our new Yieldify Conversion Platform last year so, whilst our commercial teams have been diligently on-boarding our new and existing customers onto the solution, we’re focused on building out further complex, innovative features allowing us to strengthen our unique portfolio of products.
You’ll love this role if:
- You thrive in agile environments - we do TDD and perform code reviews.
- You love variety - our engineers rotate teams so that we can learn from each other.
- You like deploying code quickly and often - sprints are weekly and we release every week.
- You’re always striving to improve yourself.
- You like the odd ping pong tournament!
You’ll be working on:
Building demanding Typescript applications / systems for the browser and backend.
Contributing to the software and systems design required for new features.
Communicating with stakeholders and Product team.
Planning, communicating and executing the implementation of new product features.
Engaging in inter-team discussions and collaboration.
Our tech stack:
- Angular 4.0
- Ruby on Rails
We’re looking for people with:
Ideally, around 4+ years of engineering experience in a variety of programming languages.
Strong knowledge in TypeScript preferred.
React / Redux a bonus, but not necessary.
Strong knowledge of web/browser technologies and APIs.
Experience with NodeJS a bonus.
Ability to produce high-quality software through unit & functional testing.
Previous experience with complex distributed systems.
Scrum/Agile software development process.
BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field.
What will you get from us?
- Guidance - we’ll give you all the training and tools you’ll need in order to become successful from your first day with us.
- Autonomy - after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team by leading end to end product and technical features and we’ll support you as you build yourself up to take on more complexity and creative challenges.
- Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses.
- Diversity - we’re proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- Lifestyle - competitive salaries, equity and a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks - include gym discounts, bike storage, fresh fruit and dog friendly offices. We’re part of the WeWork family, based in Aldgate Tower, which affords us invitations to great parties, happy hours, WeWork events, great coffee, Monday breakfasts and, of course, beer on tap in the kitchens.
Our Company Yieldify was founded in 2013 by brothers Jay and Meelan Radia with one simple idea: help websites make every interaction count. Today, more than 1,000 websites around the world use Yieldify. Every idea we conceive, meeting we plan or line of code we write is done with you, our customer, in mind. This focus drives the smart and simple technology products we build that enable your business to reduce complexity and drive results.
Want to learn more about Yieldify? Visit Yieldify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Mixpanel, San Francisco, Seattle
Senior Data Engineer
IT Operations Engineer
Checkr, San Francisco
Control Engineer Specialist for Production Lines (m/f)
Lead Engineer, Media Engineering
Livestream, Brooklyn, New York
Applied Algorithms Engineer
Nextdoor, San Francisco, Ca