2017 was been a busy year for us and we have big plans for 2018! We launched our new Yieldify Conversion Platform last year so, whilst our commercial teams have been diligently on-boarding our new and existing customers onto the solution. We’ve just been recognised in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2017 and the Deloitte Fast 50 in November 2017, both acknowledging Yieldify as one of Britain’s fastest growing private technology companies.
Our Customer Success team is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join us. You’ll be responsible for delivering best practice and the strategic campaign development within your own customer portfolio, encouraging usage and adoption of new products within your customer base.
You’ll love this role if:
- You love marketing and have a strong eye for detail.
- You’re adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You’re confident talking and presenting to your own book of customers.
- You love variety, problem solving and take pride in providing the best service to your customers.
- You like the odd ping pong tournament!
You’ll be working on:
- Driving Customer Success outcomes
- Customer Support
- Cross-selling / Up-selling
- Increasing renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expanding our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Driving new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Managing and tracking Customer Success activities for your portfolio of clients, including:
- Inspiring Customer Success across company
- Aligning with Marketing around marketing to existing clients.
- Aligning with Product around driving product roadmap.
- Aligning with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus.
- Aligning with Finance around measurement and forecasting.
- Aligning with consultancy on success metrics and proving value.
- Creating company-wide customer feedback loop.
We’re looking for people with:
- Ideally, 1-2 years experience in a customer success role managing a portfolio of clients within a SaaS organisation
- Clear evidence of commercial awareness with the proven ability to spot opportunities within your portfolio.
- Inclination for process driven strategies together with a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- A demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Background in digital, CRO or MVT
- Proficient skills in the MS Suite - Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- An enthusiasm for learning all aspects of the digital marketing ecosystems.
- A positive personality with enthusiasm for ecommerce
Most importantly we’re looking for people who will be passionate about Yieldify’s new product and want to be part of a new customer services function that marks the next chapter of Yieldify’s journey.
What will you get from us?
- Guidance - our managers are always there to give you want you need to make sure you’re successful from your very first day.
- Autonomy - after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects and we’ll support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
- Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses.
- Diversity - we’re proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- Lifestyle - competitive salaries and a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks - include gym discounts, bike storage, fresh fruit and dog friendly offices. We’re part of the WeWork family, based in Aldgate Tower, which affords us invitations to great parties, happy hours, WeWork events, great coffee, Monday breakfasts and, of course, beer on tap in the kitchens.
Our Company Yieldify was founded in 2013 by brothers Jay and Meelan Radia with one simple idea: help websites make every interaction count. Today, more than 1,000 websites around the world use Yieldify. Every idea we conceive, meeting we plan or line of code we write is done with you, our customer, in mind. This focus drives the smart and simple technology products we build that enable your business to reduce complexity and drive results.
Want to learn more about Yieldify? Visit Yieldify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Customer Success
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Bilingual Vendor Program Support
Senior Director, Retail Operations
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Social Media Content Manager
PatientPop, Santa Monica
Clinical Research Associate
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Customer Success Manager - fluent in French and/or Spanish