Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success team at Yieldify are responsible for the growth and optimisation of our existing global client relationships. As a Customer Success Manager here, you’ll be responsible for delivering best practice and the strategic campaign development within your own customer portfolio, encouraging usage and adoption of new products within your customer base.
You’ll love this role if:
- You love marketing and have a strong eye for detail.
- You’re adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You’re confident talking and presenting to your own book of customers.
- You love variety, problem solving and take pride in providing the best service to your customers.
- You have an enthusiasm for all things e-commerce!
What you’ll be working to:
- Drive Customer Success outcomes including:
- Managing the customer lifecycle through onboarding, training, customer support, renewals, cross-selling, up-selling and advocacy
- Increasing renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expanding our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Driving new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Inspire Customer Success across the company by aligning with internal teams, such as Marketing, Product, Sales and Engineering, to ensure shared goals around sales and driving the product road-map are met.
- Work cohesively with your team, championing your clients success and reporting frequent updates to your Services Team Leader and Services Director
- Develop a thorough understanding of Yieldify products, technical capabilities and services.
- Understand and build on customer strategies and ensure that revenue growth is in line with the customer and Yieldify’s objectives.
- Manage resource expectations and communicating plans and updates concisely.
- Collate and sharing best practise examples of reporting, customer reviews and case studies with other teams.
We’re looking for people with:
- Ideally, 1-2 years experience in a customer success role managing a portfolio of clients or accounts within a SaaS organisation
- Clear evidence of commercial awareness with the proven ability to spot opportunities within your portfolio.
- Inclination for process driven strategies together with a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- A demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Background in digital preferred, CRO or MVT a plus
Proficient skills in the MS Suite - Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
What will you get from us?
- Guidance - our managers are always there to give you want you need to make sure you’re successful from your very first day.
- Autonomy - after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects and we’ll support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
- Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses.
- Diversity - we’re proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- Lifestyle - competitive salaries and a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks - include gym discounts, bike storage, fresh fruit and dog friendly offices. We’re part of the WeWork family, based in Aldgate Tower, which affords us invitations to great parties, happy hours, WeWork events, great coffee, Monday breakfasts and, of course, beer on tap in the kitchens.
Our Company Yieldify was founded in 2013 by brothers Jay and Meelan Radia with one simple idea: help websites make every interaction count. Today, more than 1,000 websites around the world use Yieldify. Every idea we conceive, meeting we plan or line of code we write is done with you, our customer, in mind. This focus drives the smart and simple technology products we build that enable your business to reduce complexity and drive results.
Want to learn more about Yieldify? Visit Yieldify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive APAC - Gaming Focused (Singapore)
Branch Metrics, Singapore
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
OurHealth, Franklin, IN
Account Manager / Client Success Executive
Airsorted, San Diego
Customer Operations Advisor - Bilingual French
Squarespace, Dublin, IE