Software Engineer (UI-API)
Yieldify, London, England, United Kingdom
Create customer journeys that convert
Yieldify is a customer journey optimization company that brings personalization to the full customer journey. It combines award-winning software with a proven CJO methodology to deliver measurable results quickly and easily. To date, Yieldify has influenced over 100 million sales through more than 200,000 journeys. It currently delivers customer journey optimization for over 1,000 leading e-commerce websites, including Domino’s Pizza, L’Oreal and Megabus.
We’re looking for a full stack engineer to join us as a member of our UI-API team. Our engineers are responsible for building our core configuration web app and supporting microservices with Angular, Node.js and TypeScript.
You’ll love this role if:
- You thrive in agile environments and perform code reviews.
- You like releasing to production quickly and often - sprints are weekly and we release every week.
- You love variety - engineers often rotate between teams so that we can learn from each other.
You’re always striving to improve yourself and the environment around you.
In this role you will:
- Build demanding Typescript applications / systems for the browser and backend.
- Contribute to the software and systems design required for new features.
- Communicate with stakeholders and Product team.
- Plan, communicate and execute the implementation of new product features.
- Have joint ownership over the stability and performance of your team’s projects and features.
- Engage in inter-team discussion and collaboration.
Our tech stack includes:
- Angular, React
- AWS (Lambda, SNS/SQS, Kinesis, S3, DynamoDB)
We’re looking for someone with:
- Around 3+ years of commercial software engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript preferred.
- Experience with Angular and/or React and/or Web Components
- Strong knowledge of web/browser technologies and APIs.
- Experience with Node.js
- Ability to produce high-quality software through unit & functional testing in a variety of programming languages
- Previous experience with complex distributed systems is desirable.
- Experience with event streaming architectures is a bonus
- Exposure to scrum/agile software development processes is desirable.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field.
What will you get from us?
Guidance - we’ll give you all the training and tools you’ll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
Autonomy - after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team on lots of smaller projects and we’ll support you as you build yourself up to contribute on larger projects.
Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as access to Sunlight - our personal development portal.
Diversity - we’re proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
Lifestyle - competitive salaries and a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks - include paid time to help charities and local communities, competitive annual leave allowance that grows with tenure, blended-working to suit how you like to work, confidential video therapy and mental health support through Spill, early Friday finishes, social events and travel perks so you can visit our other offices and more! You’ll also have the opportunity to join our Culture Club or Diversity & Inclusion Taskforce to help shape the culture of Yieldify.
Our Company Yieldify was founded in 2013 by brothers Jay and Meelan Radia with one simple idea: help websites make every interaction count. Today, more than 1,000 websites around the world use Yieldify. Every idea we conceive, meeting we plan or line of code we write is done with you, our customer, in mind. This focus drives the smart and simple technology products we build that enable your business to reduce complexity and drive results.
Want to learn more about Yieldify? Visit Yieldify's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like
Security Engineer - Cloud Incident Response
HashiCorp, UK (Remote), Germany (Remote), Netherlands (Remote)