As our first-ever North America Partner Marketing Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to play a key role in Yotpo’s fast-growing Business Development team. An integral position to the entire company’s success, our Partner Marketing Manager will ensure our partners gain increasing value from their Yotpo relationship, and ultimately, contribute to one of Yotpo’s most significant revenue channels.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will conceptualize and create marketing activities to support Yotpo’s North America partner ecosystem. You will have a wide range of responsibilities including field marketing, enablement materials creation, partner communications strategies and relationship building. You will work closely with our channel and sales teams as well as our trusted partners on conceptualizing field events and will manage them independently end to end: logistics, invitations and post event management.
Who are you?
An experienced events manager: You love a good party and understand the impact of f2f interaction, You have experience organizing and running field events
A skilled project manager: You have proven experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects while working with a number of internal stakeholders.
A people person: You’re a fearless networker who enjoys operating out of your comfort zone and isn’t afraid of a bit of schmoozing.
A multitasker: You thrive juggling many projects, staying calm and organized.
A strong communicator: You have a track record of success and hands-on experience developing and writing content marketing materials.
An awesome human being: You are fun to work with, smart, motivated, business-oriented and enjoy a “team-first” mentality.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing/events/partner marketing
- Experience working in a SaaS company, ideally within the retail/eCommerce or digital marketing landscape (e.g. SaaS, agency, platform)
- BA in Marketing/Business/Communications/Journalism or related degree preferred
- Proven events management experience
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven content writing skills highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com as well as Marketo - preference
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills
- Must be located or willing to relocate to NYC
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!