As Senior Product Manager at Yotpo, you will be responsible for taking ownership of one of Yotpo’s product lines: defining the roadmap, prioritizing, and planning, as well as successfully bringing the product to market. You will be working extensively with our customers through interviews and usability tests. You will also be working cross-functionally with Client Success, Product Marketing, R&D, Design, and Sales, both in TLV and NY, to successfully prioritize, build and release features that create value and benefit our customers.
Our ideal candidate is creative and analytical, with a passion for technology and design, as well as for providing top notch user experience. The Senior Product Manager needs to be fun to work with and a team player, who is assertive yet humble. You will work alongside people that are experts and love what they do, who act as the creative and driving force behind Yotpo’s products.
- Ownership of the product and feature set, acting as the product evangelist and raising awareness around it and its vision within the company
- Collaboration with R&D and Design on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
- Creating and managing KPIs, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Building product prototypes and mock-ups, prioritizing and create detailed product specifications, business rules, flows, use cases, and stories.
- Working closely with BI and Optimization managers, monitoring and turning “numbers” into action
- Running customer interviews, usability tests and Betas
- Developing a strong understanding of the market, competition, customers and the business, to ensure your product line fits in with the overall company and product strategy
- At least 3 years experience as a Product Manager, with proven success in delivering products
- Experience working in B2B, SaaS and Marketing platforms - an advantage
- Strong command of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirement definition, UX/UI, engineering, QA, release and iteration
- Highly analytical background and proven attention to detail
- Passion for combining technology and design to create excellent user experience
- Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English
- A real team player
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit https://www.yotpo.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Mobile
Reddit, San Francisco
Product Manager - Product and Service Excellence
Airbnb, Portland, Oregon
Product Manager University Grad (2018)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Group Product Manager
TripAdvisor, San Francisco, CA
Textiles R&D Lead
Casper, San Francisco
Senior Design Strategist
Casper, San Francisco