As part of the Global Business Applications team and as the first Salesforce Admin here in Yotpo’s NYC office, you will play a key part in creating the infrastructure for our business’ growth. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting data generation to drive critical business processes. By creating, maintaining and implementing streamlined processes, this hire will help enable our teams to continue to hit and exceed their goals through the most efficient and effective means possible. One of the main goals of the Business Applications team is to look for creative ways to solve existing issues and proactively recommend new initiatives within Salesforce.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Implement additional and impactful business processes and requirements within Salesforce and related applications.
- Generate reporting tools and dashboards, working with objects and fields, workflows, validation rules and data loading.
- Perform ongoing maintenance of Yotpo’s Salesforce environment.
- Stay updated on new Salesforce features and functionalities, initiating recommendations for process improvements.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product and customer services teams in a fun, dynamic and lively startup environment.
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply.
- BA/BS degree in analytical or engineering field.
- 1-2 years experience within Salesforce administration.
- Understanding of the Salesforce infrastructure and experience with its various components.
- Strong logic skills and comfort with complex flows and processes.
- A systematic approach to tracking, measuring, and analyzing results.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Agile and responsive when working in conjunction with other teams.
- Experience working with sales, marketing and customer success business applications.
- Technical orientation and understanding. Experience as a developer a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup a plus.
- We are at the forefront of something huge! User-generated-content is soon to be the top marketing buzz term and we’re the first ones fine-tuning the approach.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits (including 401K, health, dental and vision insurance)
- Opportunity to be the first Salesforce Admin in NYC and assist in defining this person’s impact within the organization.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded. Promotion & sales growth opportunities are a reality here.
- Opportunity to work directly alongside our Head of Operations and Sales Operations Manager, in addition to an incredible team of smart, supportive, and like-minded people.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit https://www.yotpo.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco
Country Manager, South Korea
Airbnb, Seoul, South Korea
Ad Production Specialist – Analyst
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Public Policy Manager-South China
Public Affairs Manager, APAC