As a Mid-Market Sales Development Representative, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Yotpo as an organization, specifically as we open our brand-new Salt Lake City office. As we are scaling at a rapid pace and this is one of the first hires in our Utah office, it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge with an eagerness to learn and a passion to be successful. We will help you develop the skills you need to grow with us as we move up-market.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our Mid-Market Sales Team. This position reports to the Senior Director of Mid-Enterprise Sales.
- Maintain an assigned pipeline of enterprise prospects.
- Uphold active engagement with existing leads through a tailored and customized approach. You must come up with creative follow-up communications designed to increase contact interest in Yotpo.
- Partner with, and help to build the pipelines of, Mid-Market Account Executives who will assist in developing and sharpening your skills through consistent feedback.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals of qualified opportunities and closed business.
- 1-3 years of outbound prospecting
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and outside-the-box
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks within deadlines
- eCommerce experience is a plus
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50.
- We recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to learn from and work with our Enterprise Account Executives, Sales Growth Managers, Director of Sales and Business Development, Head of Enterprise and VP of Sales.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform for commerce brands. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience.
Yotpo’s integrated solution lets brands collect, curate, manage, and respond to user-generated content from a single platform. Through a combination of technology, integrations, and partnerships, Yotpo makes it easy to effectively leverage customer content throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales.
Yotpo’s robust platform makes enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes. That’s why the world’s leading commerce brands, like Away Travel, MVMT Watches, UnTUCKit, and Esurance, choose to grow with Yotpo. An official partner of Google, Facebook, and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Manager
Avecto, UK, Manchester
Sales Operations Analyst
Kickstarter, San Francisco
Sales Engineer - Mid Market
Samsara, San Jose
Account Executive, Corporate Accounts
Box, San Francisco, CA
Sales & Business Development Intern
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Industry Lead, Entertainment and QSR
Pinterest, Los Angeles, Chicago