As a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Account Executives who are introducing Yotpo’s solutions to prospects while driving forward the company’s growth strategy. You will play an essential part in the hiring, on-boarding, continuous training, development and success of the AEs.
At one point we were a competitor within this space, and now we're an incumbent. This brings about new challenges such as moving up-market and dealing with even more sophisticated buyer markets. This essential development of our sales process and strategy is where you will add value in maintaining Yotpo’s triple digit growth YoY globally. You will be an integral leader in the NYC office targeting the North American and APAC territories.
Additionally, you’ll collaborate with our sales development and marketing teams to maximize SMB acquisition, while working alongside our Senior Director of Sales to define and align AE goals, strategy and tactics as we expand our growth across industry verticals. As a Yotpo Sales Manager, you will be a strong coach and leader, guiding your team past its goals and fostering a supportive culture.
- Inherit a team and then continue to build one. Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train salespeople on the existing qualification processes
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver employee reviews
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- 2+ years of management experience; prior management consulting or SMB sales experience is a plus
- 3-5 years in an Account Executive role; within SaaS and marketing preferred
- Data-driven, and accustomed to making decisions and strategies based upon those numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Bachelor’s degree; business, economics, or marketing major preferred
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- Support of a robust and well-trained Sales Development Representative team.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our VP of Sales, Director of Sales and Sales Managers.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 220,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. Our software has directly accelerated small business growth for clients including MVMT Watches, Leesa, and PuraVida Bracelets.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit https://www.yotpo.com/
Jobs You May Like
Account Operations Executive
Luxury Retreats - Sales Operations Coordinator
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Sales Associate, Avalon
Bonobos, Alpharetta, GA
Director, Real Estate Development and Construction
Glossier, New York, NY
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Legacy West
Warby Parker, Plano, TX
Senior Account Executive
Prezi, San Francisco