Yotpo’s Solution Engineer (SE) will be our first NYC addition to our company’s Deployments and Enterprise Services team!
This SE will provide services and consultative support to our top strategic clients post-sale. He/she will be responsible for the technical relationships with our clients and will work in conjunction with Customer Success Managers, Sales, R&D and Product Managers. The SE will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our strategic customers to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information. As the SE, the implementation and on-boarding process will be an integral part of the role. We are looking for someone who is smart, responsible, patient, hardworking, upbeat and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Work alongside the Sales Engineering team to ensure a successful handshake between Sales and Client Success teams, handling strategic clients post-sale
- Responsible for the technical on-boarding phase of our strategic accounts
- Proactively work with the customer experience, support and R&D teams to expedite issue resolution and bug fixes, including hands-on troubleshooting
- Assist with partner questions, such as those related to integration, reporting or analytics
- Channel client feedback internally
- Engage development, test, and application engineering to deliver features to production and drive problem resolution once the new feature has gone live.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree in related discipline
- 4+ years of relevant experience working in the SaaS world, directly with Enterprise clients, strong customer experience focus and proactive attitude
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL
- Understanding and experience with protocols, including HTTP, SSL, Restful API
- Ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into a working technical solution
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Representative, professional, obvious passion and people skills, friendly and fun to work with
- Creative and problem solver, "get it done" approach
- Strong work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player
- Self motivated and independent, as this hire’s direct manager is located in Tel Aviv
- Eager to work with clients to bring them to a full integration, quick and to the best satisfaction of the client
- Willingness to travel
- A valid U.S. work authorization.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture than your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- We recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Staples, Esurance and GoPro.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!