Were looking for a new Content Copywriting Manager to join our team!
(Did you just cringe at the sight of that typo? Good, then you're exactly the type we want on our team!)
Yotpo is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Content Copywriting Manager with a passion and talent for creating excellent marketing copy.
We need someone who looks at any project -- whether it’s writing an email, a landing page or a one pager -- as a chance to be creative and awesome.
We are looking for people who genuinely love writing and want to push the limits of content marketing in innovative ways. Check out some of the amazing blog posts, resources, email courses and interactive data reports we've been working on recently.
- You'll contribute to our incredible content marketing team, writing and working alongside some of the best marketers, designers and product people in the biz.
- You'll be responsible for taking content marketing projects from start to finish and working independently to achieve your goals.
- You'll have the opportunity to grow and expand your skills as a copywriter, content marketer, and expert in your field.
- Native English - an absolute must!
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Extraordinary writing skills
- Experience in SaaS or eCommerce -- a big plus!
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Literature, Creative Writing, or another related field (a plus...but feel free to surprise us!)
- MUST include a writing sample with CV.
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit https://www.yotpo.com/
Jobs You May Like
Video Content Intern - Spring 2018
Updater, New York, NY
Travel Staff Writer
Thrillist, New York, NY
Part Time Freelance Editor, News Curation
Deputy Editorial Director (Los Angeles)
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Sr Technology Reporter
BuzzFeed, San Francisco
Freelance Branded Editor