Yotpo is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer who will work with the Mid-Enterprise Sales Team throughout the sales cycle. His/her technical expertise and deep eCommerce knowledge will help to drive revenue by building confidence with our sales prospects. Working closely with our sales team as the first in this role at Yotpo SLC in a growing office, the Sales Engineer will ensure our prospective clients see the full value of the Yotpo Platform and how it can best integrate and suit the technical business needs of their organization. To achieve these goals, the Sales Engineer will work to scope out an ideal integration path, evaluate technical deliverables and determine all necessary technical resources prior to a client’s deployment. This will involve numerous meetings at different stages to fully understand the problem the prospect is looking to solve, including recommending and demonstrating the appropriate creative solution by building and delivering business cases and telling the story in a compelling narrative.
- Work with the Yotpo Sales Team to provide both technical product and relative business expertise internally and directly to prospects.
- Prepare and present both standard and custom technical demonstrations of the Yotpo platform to prospective clients.
- Ensure potential customers understand the solution (technical & services) and resource requirements.
- Collaborate with the Mid-Market Account Executives on planning, certifying and delivering the business case to a prospect.
- Ownership of a potential RFP process by working to define internal timelines, recruiting and coordinating necessary team members, creating uniformity of the product and a quick delivery.
- Capture and document client requirements to provide a scope of work and recommended solution.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Project Management teams to provide the scope of a Statement of Work (SoW).
- Develop a mastery of the Yotpo Platform to provide ownership of pre-sales support materials, preparation of standardized demos and the potential training of other team members as well as the Sales team.
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams on market requirements and potential enhancements.
- Significant experience in a pre-sales engineering and/or consulting role with at least 3 years working directly with customers.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in front of larger audiences.
- Engaging persona with ability to build relationships with business and technical contacts at all levels of a client’s organization.
- Ability to articulate and document both product-specific as well as high-level technical solutions to solve customers’ business problems.
- Experience in eCommerce and/or business software (SaaS) preferred.
- Understanding of sales methodologies and experience in solution selling.
- Digital marketing experience preferred.
- Must be prepared to travel when necessary.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Yotpo is in the enviable position of working with the coolest, fastest-growing, and most innovative brands in commerce. Many of our customers launch with us, and many more grow with us. We’re pioneers in the most exhilarating area of the retail industry!
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our VP Sales, Senior Director of Sales and entire sales organization
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform for commerce brands. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience.
Yotpo’s integrated solution lets brands collect, curate, manage, and respond to user-generated content from a single platform. Through a combination of technology, integrations, and partnerships, Yotpo makes it easy to effectively leverage customer content throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales.
Yotpo’s robust platform makes enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes. That’s why the world’s leading commerce brands, like Away Travel, MVMT Watches, UnTUCKit, and Esurance, choose to grow with Yotpo. An official partner of Google, Facebook, and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist - The Aventura Mall
Peloton, Aventura, FL
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Tradeshift, London, United Kingdom
Commercial Account Executive
Mixpanel, New York City, NY
Business Developer Nîmes
Enterprise Account Executive, Public Sector
Inside Sales Representative
Rocket Lawyer, Ogden, UT