Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.
We’re looking for a highly talented R&D team leader to manage a team of full-stack developers, work cross-functionally between departments and set the technical & cultural tone for the team.
The ideal candidate combines business and technical acuity together with an innovative approach throughout the entire development lifecycle, from planning to successfully releasing products to customers. In this role, you’ll work intimately with the product managers, designers, and other stakeholders throughout the entire process.
- Lead a team of software engineers who are working closely with product management for achieving business goals.
- Provide technical authority to your team by demonstrating an hands-on leadership style.
- Putting special focus on team growth challenges.
- Responsible for the overall design, development, architecture, code quality and production environment deployment of your team.
- Proactively define and lead R&D agile methodologies as well as processes with other business teams.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience in people management in a similar role.
- Experienced and passionate about managing and growing people.
- Broad knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- At least 5 years of proven experience building complex web applications
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high level systems language (Java, C#, Scala, etc..)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in engineering best practices (code-reviews, testing coverage, agile methodologies).
- Team player attitude and mentality
Nice to have:
- Experience with Golang- Advantage.
- Experience with frontend technologies like Angular, React, Ember etc- Advantage.
- Comfort in Unix/Linux environments.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- DevOps capabilities – experience with automating build, deployment environments building, CI, etc.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Full Stack
ShareThis, Palo Alto
Manager of Software Engineering
Datto, Portland, OR
Sr. Software Engineer, Backend
Gusto, San Francisco
Senior Build/Release (DevOps) Engineer
Pivotus Ventures, Carlsbad, CA
IT Operations Engineer