We just announced the completion of a $75 million Series E financing round. This brings Yotpo to $176 million - the amount raised by the company to date.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join our amazing & growing DevOps group at Yotpo. We are a group of fun, curious, out-of-the-box thinkers, who love working together to solve complex problems as much as we love hanging out together. These days we are building to scale our infrastructure to support our R&D growth. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate person to join us for learning new things, working hard and tackling complex processes.
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide including New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where you will develop solutions for more than 15 teams!
- Support highly available & scalable infrastructure.
- Working in an agile & fast-growing environment
- An innovative culture that fuels personal growth.
- Plan and implement tools to help our company succeed
- Taking care of our CI/CD tools
- Manage our production and multiple development environments
- Collaborate with development teams to improve our system infrastructure and stability including DR
- Working with cutting edge open-source technologies.
- Develop effective tooling, dashboards, alerts, and response to identify and address reliability risks
- 4+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Team player with the ability to assess and apply all resources needed to solve an issue
- Extensive experience in both application development as well as operational support for large, high scale applications
- Experience with Hashistack - terraform, consul, vault, and nomad
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with running Dockers in production
- Knowledge of at least one of Ruby/Go/Java/Python - more than one is an advantage
- Experience with automating Cloud Computing platforms (particularly AWS)
- Understanding of Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Knowledge in time-series databases
- Knowledge in Jenkins
- Experience in building CI/CD pipeline for distributed systems
Life at Yotpo:
- Our annual Innovation Week event (2018 & 2019)
- Weekly sports events & Pilates training, a kitchen stocked with healthy food, volunteering opportunities and enrichment events.
- Dog-friendly office.
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform that provides integrated solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals. With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands, including MVMT, Everlast, and Pura Vida. An official partner to Google and Facebook, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs more than 400 people globally.
We were named as a premier technological partner with Magento, Shopify & Sfcc
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos