We are looking for a crazy talented Senior Marketing Designer with UX/UI and brand love to join the creative force that fuels the Yotpo brand. Yotpo Studio, a group of skilled and passionate people who love what they do, is in a stage of rapid growth, and we’re looking for someone who can contribute to our dynamic development process.
You'll be part of a team where you’ll have the opportunity to push your creative boundaries, experiment, and take risks, all while growing your own professional skills in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Yotpo Studio is cultivating a forward-thinking global brand and culture. You will be involved in the creative processes behind digital, print, and conceptual design, as well as in branding our events, marketing resources, and anything else we create to share our good vibes with our customers and partners.
Our team is a creative force, and we’re excited because there’s so much more to do! Join our studio in building a trustworthy brand design that inspires the customer experience.
- Ability to take projects from concept to completion, exploring a range of solutions and getting design team and stakeholder feedback along the way
- High level of execution both on the UX and the branding: deliver UX flows, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, and final components.
- Supervise and assist the Art Director of the team with less experienced designers, ensuring their efforts are concentrated in the right areas
- Learn and apply deep and efficient processes: design concepts and language research.
- Understand the business strategy behind the project, manage the different channels that are involved in it and see it through the timelines and goals that were set.
- Work closely with all teams in the company to support design needs.
- Ownership of process as assets are created, reviewed and signed off
- Multitask between different projects simultaneously
- 5 years experience in digital design.
- A portfolio showcasing a wide spectrum of creative work — must include: branding and UX/UI projects.
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color theory, responsive design/scalable design and excellent design aesthetic judgement
- High proficiency in: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, After effects. Sketch, Principle (etc.)
- Full independence in projects: taking logical and correct decisions regarding the project (without dependency on managers).
- Illustration capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Visual communication
- Experience with
- Motion design
- Front end development
- 3D modeling
- Video compositing and editing
- SaaS companies
Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helps thousands of forward-thinking brands like Chubbies, MVMT, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, visual UGC, loyalty, and referrals, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting customer experiences.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
The social news and entertainment company.