If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Senior Data Science Researcher in the fields of ML / Statistics to join our amazing data science team at Yotpo. Our team works on fundamental challenges within the e-commerce world that span many research domains, including Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Recommendation, NLP, Image and more. We are a fast-growing company that is building a cloud of solutions for e-commerce websites, and the data science team is crucial to the success of the company.
What we offer:
- Work on a variety of research domains - ML, DL, NLP, CV, Recommendation and more.
- A team that truly believes in knowledge-sharing and collaboration.
- An innovative culture that fuels personal growth.
- Developing ML-based solutions for Yotpo’s eCommerce products.
- Conducting research and solving a variety of problems.
- Implementing these solutions to production along with other researchers & engineers.
- Brainstorming constantly :)
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. degree in CS, EE, Statistics or equivalent.
- Advanced academic background in Machine Learning or Statistics.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a data science researcher.
- Very good coding and software engineering skills - python is a must.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures).
- Experience with advanced python packages such as pandas, numpy, scipy, sklearn, pytorch, keras, tensorflow, pymc.
- Experience working with SQL or pyspark.
- Excellent visualization skills.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
Help the world share their story